Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Six Months

It has been six months and you are still the highlight of each and every day. Seeing your gummy smile, listening to your giggle. Even hearing your "bevis" laugh when Sherman walks by. I hope you know that your mom has an addiction buying clothes for you. You have a different outfit for each day and every occasion. The thing is, I don't think I would have it any other way. Because I haven't updated in a while, the things you can do: Smile and laugh. Sit up. Sit in a shopping cart without assistance. Eat real food: The experiment with Avocados did not go well, but for the most part you are eating real food. You recognize me, your mom, and Sherman. You respond to noises, and you have learned to snuggle perfectly into my arms to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment